What happens when a digital marketing company partners with a law firm who is at the top of their game in Community Association law? You get the benefit of ensuring that the electronic voting platform is compliant with Florida, NJ and other state statutes* to ensure that we follow the unique voting requirements you need to follow for your association. Add to that, we are using the latest technology platforms and providing customer service that is second to none.
shyft digital and Becker law firm partnered to bring you the best electronic voting platform to ensure that if your association wants to offer electronic voting to your members, you have the confidence and piece of mind that you are using a platform that is secure, compliant, easy to use and backed by attorney’s who are leaders in the industry.
- Unlimited set up/support for a low one-time $250/fee
- Survey tools (included with the unlimited subscription option)
- Ability for your members to vote from anywhere in the world using a phone, tablet or computer (no need for proxy’s anymore)!
- Easy and quick download of reports once the vote is closed
- Nighttime and weekend support available for additional fees
The BeckerBALLOT system is currently compliant with NJ and FL voting laws. If you are in a state outside of these and are interested in using the software, please contact us for more information.