The simplicity and security of our software makes BeckerBALLOT the perfect solution for you!
The BeckerBALLOT online voting platform frees you up from dealing with paper ballots, mailing, postage and tallying votes manually.
- Once your board approves the resolution to allow online voting, sign up with BeckerBALLOT.com for either a single vote option OR unlimited voting for the year
- A single vote is really a single voting event so you can add multiple questions in that single use
- Unlimited voting allows you to use the software as many times as you want during the year, for votes OR surveys
- Your association will have their own unique and secure, cloud-based voter portal
- The members who want to vote online will sign a consent form with the association, and be added to the voter roster of consenting voters
- Your ballot will be built in your dashboard using the vote-builder tools
- You can preview your vote before it goes live and send it to your attorney’s for review and approval
- Your consenting voters will receive an email with instructions to register their account and then cast their votes (reminders are automatically sent out 3 days and 1 day before a vote is scheduled to close
- Once a vote is cast, the voter will receive confirmation of their vote submission
- Reporting is available through the dashboard and can be easily downloaded
Please note that the BeckerBALLOT support team does require a minimum of 72 hours notice before a vote goes live. This is for everyone’s benefit to ensure that your vote is set up properly, there is enough time to QA the set up, your voters are set up in the system properly and and you can be assured all the pieces are in place for an easy and secure vote. (If you ask to set up a vote in less time, we can not guarantee there will be sufficient time to activate your vote).
BeckerBALLOT supports the following vote types: